For the school year 2021-2022, we are looking for an apprentice independent working hostess to support our team serving Cabillaud.
Your duties include:
- Supporting our maître and colleagues in all necessary preparations;
- Being co-responsible for the start-up and closing of the restaurant;
- Create and prepare new wines and cocktails together with the team;
- ensuring an optimal 9+ experience for our guests;
- preparing the mise en place;
- You have knowledge of HACCP regulations and can apply them.
What do we ask of you?
- You enjoy pampering our guests and giving them an unforgettable evening. You are hospitable and together with the team you strive for a 9+ experience for the guest;
- You stand for quality, you are flexible and enthusiastic to learn and develop yourself;
- You are highly motivated to get started within team Cabillaud, have a real hands-on mentality and possess a great sense of responsibility;
- You are able to work independently and are super motivated to get started;
- You want to take your learned skills to the next level.
What do we offer you?
- An inspiring, safe and pleasant working environment in the heart of the city of Venlo;
- A young, enthusiastic and motivated team who share with you a passion for good food and hospitality;
- Good supervision by a qualified teacher;
- Salary apprenticeships in accordance with the Horeca CLA;
- room for personal development;
- career opportunities within our organization;
- Flexible working hours (both during the week and at weekends).
Are you following the training for independent working hostess and do you recognize yourself in the above mentioned qualities? Please send your CV & motivation letter to Mariëlle Warmerdam via firstname.lastname@example.org.