Working in an environment like De Maaspoort is a party every day. Do you also love theatre and would you like to work in the restaurant of De Maaspoort as weekend employee serving/lounge terrace? Do you see yourself as a top host or hostess (in the making), do you stand for high quality and service and always strive for the best result? Then we are looking for you.
Your duties include:
- You support the maître and colleagues with all necessary preparations;
- You ensure an optimal 9+ experience for our guests;
- You are co-responsible for the start-up and shut-down of the restaurant;
- Together with the team you compose and prepare new wine-food combinations and cocktails;
- you prepare the mise en place.
- You have experience in the hospitality industry (or would like to learn);
- you're hospitable;
- You are available on the weekends;
- You have good communication and social skills;
- You can work well independently;
- You have a real hands-on mentality and possess a great sense of responsibility;
- You are representative, radiate enthusiasm and have a passion for your profession.
What do we offer you?
- You are part of the largest theatre and events venue in North and Central Limburg;
- A young, enthusiastic and motivated team that shares with you a passion for good food and hospitality;
- An attractive salary in accordance with the Horeca collective labour agreement;
- Good fringe benefits;
- Space for personal development and growth opportunities.
Do you recognize yourself? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Mariëlle Warmerdam | P&O via firstname.lastname@example.org.